The Receiver is the individual who assumes control of all assets of the entities in receivership in the civil enforcement action brought by the SEC. The Receiver is responsible for determining how the business was operated and where all of the assets are located. They are also charged with operating the business and reporting to investors and other interested parties. Ultimately, the Receiver will determine the amounts owed to individual creditors and investors and will distribute available assets in accordance with a plan approved by the court.
The Recievership website contains extensive information related to the on-going business and asset management.
Michael I. Goldberg is the court-appointed receiver for:
- Jay Peak, Inc.,
- Q Resorts, Inc.,
- Jay Peak Hotel Suites L.P.,
- Jay Peak Hotel Suites Phase II L.P.,
- Jay Peak Management, Inc.,
- Jay Peak Penthouse Suites L.P.,
- Jay Peak GP Services, Inc.,
- Jay Peak Golf and Mountain Suites L.P.,
- Jay Peak GP Services Golf, Inc.,
- Jay Peak Lodge and Townhouses L.P.,
- Jay Peak GP Services Lodge, Inc.,
- Jay Peak Hotel Suites Stateside, L.P.,
- Jay Peak GP Services Stateside, Inc.,
- Jay Peak Biomedical Research Park L.P.,
- AnC Bio Vermont GP Services, LLC
- Jay Construction Management, Inc.,
- GSI of Dade County, Inc.,
- North East Contract Services, Inc.,
- Q Burke Mountain Resort, LLC
- Q Burke Mountain Resort, Hotel and Conference Center, L.P.,
- Q Burke Mountain Resort GP Services, LLC.